Wednesday, January 1, 2014

UN-HAPPY DRY HAIR

So recently my hair has been very angry with me! I hadn't washed my hair in almost 3 weeks. I usually wash or pre-poo (pre-shampoo) my hair every week on Sunday. I wasn't home so I didn't have my normal shampoo and conditioner, so I used what I had at the time (Suave Naturals juicy green apple shampoo). When I rinsed it out of my hair, it made my hair feel really frail and extremely vulnerable. After allowing my hair air dry in afro puffs I noticed no matter what I did I wasn't able to style my hair. Even after a good pre-poo my hair was still being stubborn. I was unable to de-tangle like I wanted to. Sunday night I went out to Mijers and got Cantu Shea butter's Deep treatment masque. My hair felt so strong and alive again. It felt un-breakable and amazing I really recommend this product. 
TWO THUMBS UP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment