Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Two Strand Twist-OUT

Hello all! So a few days ago I decided I would two strand twist my hair and see how it came out. Well as you can see, it came out very defined and laid exactly the way I wanted it to. I decided where I wanted my part to be and started twisting.

When twisting you have to twist the hair in the direction you want it to lay. The twists near my edges I flat twisted (to the scalp) to make them lay properly.

Note: When twisting your hair you need to make sure you hair is moisturized to get the proper outcome.
                                      The LOCK & SEAL Method  -Apply to each twist
                         1.) Water
                          2.) Cream base (leave in lotion)
                          3.) Oil (to seal your ends)

At Night I wore a SATIN CAP to protect my hair from frizz, dryness, and breakage. You can buy one at the dollar store, beauty supply etc.
The next day:
I rubbed a very small portion of Jamaican black castor oil on my hands, mainly at the finger tips, and began Un-twisting. A few of the pieces were a bit to chunky so I just split them into two's or three's to add some volume and then pick it out. At night you could throw on your satin cap and rock it the next day!
Until next time Ladies and Gents stay Natural! INSTAGRAM: @IamBlackArt

No comments:

Post a Comment